Submit a request for reimbursement
HRYC Reciprocity Policies and Benefits
- Moorage privileges available for boats 75 feet and under.
- Boats must be visiting from outside Hood River.
- Maximum stay of 3 nights per year per boat.
- Full privileges only available for clubs with established reciprocity agreement.
- One night per year per boat available to active members of clubs without established reciprocity.
- Out of area guests from clubs with established reciprocity receive member pricing at HRYC functions and access to clubhouse during HRYC events.
- Reciprocal moorage privileges may not apply during regattas or other special events.
- Reimbursement for moorage is available while funds remain in any given calendar year. HRYC will attempt to post when funds are exhausted but shall not be obligated to do so.
- Reimbursement for any moorage costs are at the sole discretion of HRYC.
Using HRYC Reciprocal Moorage:
- HRYC Reciprocal moorage is available at Port of Hood River’s public docks on a first come, first served basis. Docks are seldom full. For details on the boat basin, see here.
- Upon arrival in Hood River, please pay for your moorage at the self-pay station at the top of the ramp. Note on your payment envelope that you are submitting for reimbursement as a member of a reciprocal club.
- Complete the request for reimbursement. You do not need to send receipt of payment to HRYC.
- Please allow up to 6 weeks to receive your reimbursement.
Your club does not have a reciprocal agreement?
Set one up by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or bringing this letter to your club.
Current Port of Hood River Moorage rates:
- 0 - 25 Feet $10
- 26 - 35 Feet $12
- 36 - 50 Feet $15
- 51 - 75 Feet $20
For reference: Over 75 Feet $50